TPM U is an educational series provided to TPM members free of charge. For more information or to register for one of these classes, please go to the TPM website’s “Membership” Tab (http://www.timberassociation.com) or call (509) 535-4646. Registration is limited to 50 computers per webinar.
Building a Respiratory Protection Plan “from the ground up”
Wednesday, June 29, 2022 1:30 PM (PDT)
Respiratory protection is in the top five “Most Frequently Cited OSHA Violations,” for the eighth straight year. Does your program stand up? Do you have a formal program? How do I make sure that my program has all of the required elements? Attendees will learn how to:
• Protect employees from respiratory hazards.
• Understand potential consequences from improper respirator use.
• Avoid the top respirator program mistakes.
• Implement a compliant Respiratory Protection Program for your workplace.
Job Performance and Discipline Case Scenarios
Friday, July 8, 2022 3:00 PM (PDT)
This webinar will focus on (a) discipline of employees of protected classes, (b) misconduct vs. poor performance, and (c) common mistakes that turn into litigation.
Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) & Employer Need-to-Know
Friday, August 5, 2022 3:00 PM (PDT)
Colt Catlin will discuss:
• Intermittent leave;
• Medical certification;
• Employer obligations;
• Denial of leave and termination;
• Employees’ two categories of lawsuits against employer for violation of FMLA